Monday, September 1, 2008

GREAT WEEKEND.......AND I HEARD A RUMOUR




Had a great weekend as members of the Leitrim Pony Club came to our village to see me....yes theres me on the left of the above picture as I took them out for a ride around the countryside. I love going through the woods and I think my little friends did as well. Mam took charge of one ride while I took the FAST ride and cantered along the lanes.
Being the good sort of horse that I am, I called in at the village shop with my little followers and got sweets for everyone.....then back to the horseboxes for a picnic.
After that the Gov. and Mam gave them a tour of the museum...well they are old relics themselves...so its sort of right that they should.
And afterwards I heard an odd rumour.....something about Elvis being alive and well and being in Ireland.........NO NEVER.....DON'T BELIEVE IT.........NONSENCE....prove it I said.
Anyway its off to a Long Distance Ride at a lovely National Trust park tomorrow ....so look out for more pics later this week.....and as for Elvis.........HA!!......DON'T BELIEVE A WORD OF IT.

No comments: