Friday, September 19, 2008

START 'EM YOUNG I SAY

Start 'em young and how you mean to go on, that's what I say. AND just look at this.....its Nigel the Gov.'s son with baby Jack introducing him to a fellow cob.......now how sensible can you get? The horse is called Squire and he is a real cob.....not one of those skinny, twiggy ponies or thoroughbreds......YES a proper horse. He owns Nigel and Sharron.......no....not the other way around....people were put on this earth to look after horses and groom them.......and feed them. I like Sharron....she's my kind of person....I even let her drive me when she came to see me last year....YES, I think they look a very happy family, but before Jack is strong enough to ride a proper horse like us I think he needs a small lead rein pony to learn to ride...maby when he comes to visit me he can ride one of the little farts that live in the next stable. Looking forward to seeing you Jack.........oh YES ....and Nigel and Sharron.

No comments: