Wednesday, September 10, 2008

WHAT A GREAT DAY OUT WITH MY FRIENDS






Had a really great weekend as some of my friends came to see me and the Gov. drove me around the beautiful lanes near where I live. My Mam drove her jeep in front to warn any cars that it was a driving horse outing. Ther's a pic the Gov. took as he was driving and during the day Chris, Annette and their lads Tom and Conor all took turns to sit up top and drive me. The Gov. and Mam were so proud of me that I had introduced 4 people to carriage driving.


During the drive we stopped to allow us to rest while the drivers had white wine spritzers and sandwiches................the nerve of it.............not a carrot or sugar lump in sight!!!

Then when we got back to our nice warm stables, guess what the did to all of us?................gave us a cold hosing to wash all the sweat off..............AHHHH

Here's my favourite pic of the day with Chris driving me for the first time with the Gov. beside him. He has ridden me at Riding Club evenings...but never driven me. Wasn't I well behaved!!!!! just wait till the Gov. gets on me next time...ha ha ha.

No comments: