Friday, September 5, 2008

ITS TRUE......ELVIS LIVES

I told you that I had hear a rumour.......well its true....Elvis is alive and played in Enniskillen last week.
AND GUESS WHAT? our Riding Club went along to see him....even had their picture taken with him. Doesn't he look well.....I suspect it all down to botox.
But just look at our Riding Club members........what a rum looking bunch.
Now tell me if I've got it wrong, BUT, I thought that the purpose of a Riding Club was to organise club nights when I would be taken out to frolic with my friends, jump a few jumps, put the odd buck in when our riders least expected them....then to be taken home to our nice warm stables with lots of food. Now I've discussed this with my other four legged friends and they all agree with me.....so whats this then. Let them loose for a night and what do they do.......go and see the King while we have to wait for our late night hay.......its disgusting!!!
Mind you I have my doubts about him.........as thea's a guy who works down the chip shop swears h'is Elvis...........................

No comments: