Monday, December 29, 2008

LOOK WHAT SANTA BROUGHT ME

WOW....Santa did visit me...but poor old Rudolf was too tired to pull the sleigh so he used our little Rambo and his cart to deliver all the presents to the children.....and ME. There he is...and look what he got me.

I didn't think he would give me a present after what I did to the poor old Gov.....BUT here I am in my lovely new turnout rug and hood...its so warm and keeps me nice and dry as I'm clipped out at the moment. I don't live out all the time, just during the day until the Gov. is well enough to ride me again. And look at old Sam the dog...he must be 16 or 17 years old now and totally deaf...he sleeps beside my stable and I' very fond of him.



BUT WHAT IS THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Why its my Mam...yes that's right......."I Saw Mammy Kissing Santa Clause, underneath the mistletoe"........here hang on...there's no mistletoe...she's just giving him a quick squeeze....hope the Gov. doesn't get to hear about this.......still there about the same age...both very ancient.







No comments: