Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'MFEDUP WITH ALL THIS COLD WEATHER




YES...I'm getting totally miffed with this weather.....haven't been out in days....just want to get out and have a good gallop around.


The Gov. went to hospital last week and got his plaster cast cut off...he now has a plastic cage on him....looks very ultra modern...like something out of Star Trek......The Borg......he even came in the stable the other day and told me "resistance is futile"....and that I would be "assimilated"....he has gone completely off his trolley!!!! "Trekie" my hoof.....he's lost it.


AND do you want to hear a joke?....they told him at the hospital that when his broken arm mends it will be crooked.......so there he is with a wonky leg and a bent arm...and he expects me to ride in a straight line.....think I will be like a rowing boat with one paddle...going round in circules...ha...ha...ha


AND FINALLY......to remind me how lovely it is to go out riding in the warm sunshine...here's a pic of me out last summer with my friends.


No comments: