Saturday, December 13, 2008

MEET OUR STABLE CAT, FLUFFY KNICKERS




Let me introduce you to my favorite cat...Fluffy Knickers...yes,
that's really her name...even the vet calls her that. The Gov. and Mam have 4 cats...but she's the best. She came to us after some crule person abandoned her along our lane......and as you can guess, they took her in....they'r a bit soft like that.
She lives with me in our stable and when she is not sitting on my stable wall she goes to sleep in the Museum next door on my lovely 1896 Beaufort cart.
Now I would never hurt her.....well yes, I will try to give the Gov. and Mam a quick bite...a sloppy kiss actually....and yes I do nip those two little midget ponies...well its my job to keep them in order and show them who's the boss.......BUT I would never dream of biting Fluffy Knics.
All stables should have a cat...I still miss Suzie...she used to jump on my back and go to sleep.

No comments: