Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'M SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF

YES...I'm ashamed of myself...I'm very, very sorry.......I didn't mean to do it...I really didn't.
Last week at the Riding Club evening I got rather excited and gave an almighty skip to the right...and the Gov came off me on the left......there he was on the floor of the riding arena in a heap and I just galloped around....sorry...sorry.....sorry.
He could not get up as he had the bone sticking out his arm....and I did it. The ambulance even came into the indoor arena and he got carried away on a stretcher......taken to hospital...and stayed the night to have his broken arm reset.
Now they are talking about sending me to the glue factory where they send useless old horses......I'm so frightened!!!!!!!!! The Gov. came in the stables today and showed me his arm in plaster...he has to have it on for at least 6 weeks...even longer if they decide to cut him open and use 6inch nails to hammer the bones together...do you think he will ever forgive me?.....I love these stables......I don't want to go to the factory. Mam said that the Gov. was only saying that to frighten me...WELL...HE DID!!!!!!!!!!!
AND its Christmas tomorrow.....will Santa still come and visit me?...do I deserve a present?....I'm all worried and confused.

No comments: