Thursday, December 18, 2008

SANTA'S COMING...WHAT DO I WANT?


WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANTA'S COMING TO TOWN.........that's what Mam and the Gov. told me today...........and as I have been a good boy all year (cos I have...the odd bit doesn't count)...I get to choose what he will bring me.
Now where shall I start.......food...yes that's a good start....a whole big bag of carrots........loads , and I mean LOADS, of extra strong XXX Mints......a nice new turnout rug with a neck cover for when I get to play in the fields.....and a years subscription of my favorite magazine...no not Horse and Hound.....the nice glossy "Fab Fillies"...all those lovely young horses frolicking in the fields...Ahhhhhhhh.

Don't think it will all fit into my sock....Santa will have to leave the gifts beside the stable door...its got my name on it so he won't get confused as he's getting on a bit now.

Everyone in the stable is getting excited about Santa coming....just look at those 2 little farts of ponies all dressed up in their "Sheepie" rugs and tinsel.....what exciting times...just hope he comes...you don't think he will forget do you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not long to go now Mr Tibbs until Santa brings your pressies!!! I hope you have also asked for some nice presents for the Gov and Mam too??

All of you have a great time over Christmas and the New Year, be good!!

Love from "My cousins Jackie's life in Surrey" blogger.xx