Friday, January 1, 2010

SEASONS GREETINGS...I'M FROZEN !!!!!!!



May I wish you all the very best of the seasons greetings. What a beautiful time of the year this is...fluffy snow ....cold and crisp and even, as the song goes.
What NONSENSE !!!!
It's cold, icy, miserable and I'm bored stupid...can't get out...except to be whipped round in a daft circle in a half finished arena (the Gov. calls it lunging....I call it tedious)...missed the Riding Club New Years Day ride out...not even being fed properly...all hay and chaff...they say its for my own good....I'll tell you whats good for me ...a big bucket of hard food and lashings of sugar beet.......Happy New Year my hoof....roll on the spring !!!!!!!!!!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting story as for me. It would be great to read more about that theme. The only thing I would like to see on that blog is a few pictures of some devices.
David Trider
Cell jammer