Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HERE'S TIBBSY....I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bet you thought I had disappeared for good......I thought so too........no I have had a good long rest...too long, I want to get at it again!! What have I been up to you may ask? not a lot, instead its all been Solero this and Solero that, Solero qualifying for the Irish Riding Clubs ODE Champs, Solero jumping clear....I'm fed up with what Solero has done, if you really want to know all she did look it up on Facebook at "Drumcoura Riding Club" page.

Then to top it all, the 2 midget ponies, Rocky & Rambo, get taken to the local show and come back with all the rosettes.....Rambo won the driving class...SOD IT that's my job !! Just you wait, now I'm back it's my time...even heard the Gov. talking about taking me hunting this year...WOOPEE. AND I did get taken on the Riding Clubs outing to Annaharvy farm ...wow great galloping.

Well must go now...the Gov. is getting my double bridle all clean so maybe I will get to a show next year. To finish he's a pic of all those who went to Annaharvy Farm a couple of weeks back, my Mam's on the left.

No comments: