Tuesday, November 24, 2009

YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT THEY GOT ME ON THEIR HOLS !!!!

They go away to sunny Morocco, I get forgotten about in the field...and then get told that they had bought me a nice present to go on my back....fair enough I thought...I get a rest then a smart new blanket or saddle cloth as a pressie. BUT NO....NONE OF THAT.....you want to know what the Gov. and Mam got me? A CAMEL SADDLE that's right a right old piece of junk that go's on those very odd looking horses when they go into the dessert...and that's where they belong. THE NERVE OF IT.....I'm still in shock...in fact I've got the HUMP..HA..HA..HA
Just you wait and see what happens if the Gov. tries to ride me with it...I'll give an almighty buck and gallop off before you can say ALLI BARBAR.
No I have my self respect...I'm a riding cob...and guess what my picture is on Facebook...just look up Rob Steinke....and I'm also on the riding clubs new Facebook site...look it up on Drumcoura Riding Club, and you can become a fan.....signed photos of myself are available ob request...I'm nearly famous.

No comments: