Friday, September 18, 2009

WOW !!! WHAT A GREAT HOLIDAY


Just got home from a great holiday ........fair dues to the Gov. and Mam, they took all three of us, me, Bess and Tara rode Solareo....you know who she is...the flashy blond one.....my new girl friend. Beautiful place Achill in Co. Mayo..lots of mountains..& sheep......sandy beaches..& sheep....good company..& sheep...and next to my stable?...you guessed it...YES...SHEEP.There was 16 of us, most with horses and some on foot....we went on the beach every day and I even swam...YES I DID A DOGGY PADDLE.


Here are just some of my holiday pics...Tara washing me after my swim....our new puppy, Sonny, sitting up top with the Gov......Kistin, our guide, giving me a hug.
There's loads more pics...call in again next week ...we went up to a deserted village...bit like Zone Horror on the TV.






















No comments: