Thursday, September 10, 2009

LOOK...I'M ON THE FRONT COVER



SORRY SORRY SORRY...yes its been too long since I wrote last...BUT I am going to keep up to date in the future...promise.

The Gov. has been busy writing his new book...AND look my name is on the cover...and a pic of me driving inside. AND I've been told to tell you all to visit the museum's new web site www.MuseumOfTheMasterSaddler.com its on sale there, and on eBay.

Its been all go here at the stables, I got an admirer, even sent me a pic of themselves.. a good solid cob like myself...will show it to you next week.

Guess what? The Gov. and Mam are taking me on holiday with them this weekend with the Riding Club to the mountains and beaches on Ackill Isle in Co. Mayo....watch out for the holiday pics !! All week they have been going around singing We're All Going On A Summer Holiday, loadsa riding for a day or two....got told it was a hit song years ago for a Cliff Richards......Gov. said he was once Hank Marvin's backing singer.

AND I've got a new email address, its now Tibbsy@MuseumOfTheMasterSaddler.com so come on all you pretty fillies out there lets have a picture of you all....I just love a nicely turned fetlock !!!!

No comments: