Thursday, July 16, 2009

WOW !!! I'M BACK IN ACTION

YES !!!!! I'm back.......its been a long time doing next to nothing since I dropped the Gov. on the arena floor and broke his arm....but look at us now. I did wonder if he would send me to the glue factory for misbehaving....but no.....here I am. We went to a great Long Distance Ride the other day at Lord Abercorn's estate and rode for nearly 4 hours in the most beautiful surroundings you could imagine....and the following week we drove an obstacle course in harness...but more of that another time. Promise it wont be so long before you hear from me again.

I told you that the Gov. was getting old....well he had his 60 Birthday Party recently...and just look at the cake....IS THAT MEANT TO BE ME???????????? the nerve...mind you the Gov. does look a bit like the man on the cake...but not ME!!
Great cake though...but none for me...I'm on a diet to get fit, get galloping, get jumping....hope the Gov. stays in the saddle this time.

I hear that this site is now connected to http://www.linkedin.com/ so is you read this do drop me a line...YES of course I can read.

Log on again soon for more news of me in harness.
I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Mr Tibbs, I am sure all your fans have missed you!! Jackie x