Sunday, May 31, 2009

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...OF DIVISION 2 !!!

Well the football season has finished ...and all the Gov. can do is to go round the stables singing "We Are The Champions......We Are The Champions" ......no the red and white scarf he dressed me in isn't for Man U or Liverpool (when were they last champions?) ...its for BRENTFORD....Champions of division 2. All he talks about is Brentford this and Brentford that....we even talks about when he first started going to support them...he even remembers the team..Gerry Cakebread, Ken Coote, etc...no they mean nothing to me either.
He told me all about football...bit like playing polo....now that I would like to do...can you see me galloping up the wing on the pitch at Griffin Park? .....YES think I would like to have a go.
GREAT NEWS.....I got a new set of shoes fitted a few days ago....my first since the accident (I try not to talk about that ) ........maby I'm going to go out for a ride...or better still the Gov. may put me in my carriage again and drive me......watch this space...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tibbs

It was great to see the "gov" and "mam" on Saturday. What a lovely lady "mam is"!! I hope you behaved yourself while they were away and you had babysitters?

Take care,enjoy the Summer, Jackie.x