Monday, May 4, 2009

NOW I KNOW WHY THEY'RE CALLED COWBOYS!


Last week they all cleared off to be Trecies....this week they became cowboys......YES complete with Cows!!!!!!!!!! ....... Talk about "Home On The Range" & "A Four Legged Friend"....this four legged friend got forgotten about...AGAIN... and they went on a round up....YES I know it was for charity and that's great...BUT what about me.......just wait...I'll be back soon....I heard the Gov. singing (very badly I might say) "Back In The Saddle Again"....so I live in hopes.
In the meantime, here is a selection of photos taken at Bunnageddy Equestrian Centre in Co. Roscommon that the Gov. and Mam bored me with when they came back....although I do like the bucking bronco....think I might try that trick....oopps...I already have.....












There they are, Tara, Mam & Annette representing Drumcoura Riding Club.....But it should have included MEEEEEEE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tibbs

I am sorry we are unable to go to the Gov's 60th birthday bash. I hope you have your invitation and have an outfit to wear??

I will see the Gov before that at his sister, Sara's, 50th birthday do. Can you please ask him to bring a signed photo of you with him please?

I will be seeing some great horses etc... next week when we go to the Windsor Royal Tattoo. I don't think we are going to the horse show before hand, although we can get in free after 3pm with our Tattoo tickets.

Take care, looking forward to seeing the Gov and Moira ?? along the Thames very soon, Love Jackie.x