Thursday, April 30, 2009

THEY'VE ALL BECOME TRECIES NOW

They've all gone mad....completely stark raving bonkers!!!! AND...just to rub my nose in it, they tell me that as I am the P.R.O. for Drumcoura Riding Club that its my responsibility to promote their madness. YES...they have all gone to a Trec competition this weekend....evidently it involves bending poles, reining back, standing in a circle while the rider gets off, jumping, opening gates, loading in a horse box........but I can do all of those things....and faster....you should have seen how fast the Gov. dismounted me at the indoor school just before Xmas........well its not my fault he landed up side down...still his broken arm is on the mend now.


Just look at them.......Bess, Blondy....they even call her the golden horse.....more like a cowboy horse to me, and on the left a grand little cob...don't know his name but he does look smart.





O....then there's Rachel who instructed everyone and scored the competition......she's gas...drove her mule from the top of Ireland to the bottom to collect for Guide Dogs for the Blind.








And there they all are...enjoying their day out as guests at Lakelands Riding Club......while I get left at home...AGAIN.
Still the Gov. and Mam have told me that they are going to a carriage sale soon and will get me a present.......now what could that be? ....can't wait.....

No comments: