Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'M GOING TO BE PART OF IRISH HERITAGE




YES THAT'S RIGHT....I'm going to be part of Irish heritage....well part of Heritage Week at least. Every year there is a European Heritage Week and each year the Gov. and Mam put on a display in their museum....you've got it...they are so old, there the museum pieces...well that's what I think. AND this years exhibition is going to feature ME!!! Well that's what it said in the local paper last week....said I was going to be the star of the show...well it will make a change from those 2 little piglets stealing all the limelight every time.


They are going to dress me up as a farm horse...do you like my new bridle? the Gov. bought it on eBay...then I'm going to have loadsa fancy harness on me so I really look the business....don't know if I'll look as good as this chap in the photo....HOPE SO!!!


So if you are around these parts on the weekend of 29-30 August do call in to have a chat with me and see me in all my finery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tibbs, very pleased to hear your news and if only it was nearer we would love to see you in all your finery. We will have to wait and see the pictures on the blog!!! Cousin Jackie x