Tuesday, January 27, 2009

THERE GOING TO TURN ME INTO A WORK HORSE


Here I am enjoying my lazy days turned out at grass while the Gov. 's arm mends and what do I hear?........mutterings of me being dressed up as a working farm horse for the museum's Open Weekend....what a nerve. I mean ME.....a great example of a riding cob...and what do they do to me?....get some rusty old horse machine out of the hedge...paint it up to look like new.......try an old farm collar on me for size...and tell me its all to do with Heritage. Heritage my hoof....look at the harness...they are even going to put BELLS on me...I'll give them Ding Dong........I tell you all this talk of being a farm horse doesn't ring my bell!!!!!!!!
On a more serious note, the Gov. goes to hospital this week for an x ray of his arm that he broke when he fell off me......well he did fall off....honest I didn't drop him. Hope he's going to be OK and not need to be nailed together with shoeing nails. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mr Tibbs, how are you? You haven't updated your blog for a while, have you been naughty again or has the guv been too busy? Hope to hear your news soon.

We had some bad snow recently and Phil has been home from work sick, since his operation but he is back to work Monday!!

Love to you all,

your cousin, Jackie.x