Tuesday, February 24, 2009

DO YOU WANT TO HEAR SOMETHING COMPLETELY STUPID?



Here I am reading this weeks edition of Horse and Hound....what do you mean horses can't read.....corse they can...anyway there in this weeks issue it is reported that a Professor Nutt...don't laugh, I kid you not....and he claims that it is no more dangerous to take the drug ecstasy then to ride horses.......ya really!!!


This Nutt fellow is chairman of the Home Office advisory council on the misuse of drugs. He claims that riding is a "DANGEROUS ADDICTION" and....wait for it.....would recommend control under the Misuse of Drugs Act...even class riding horses as a class A drug.......LAUGH?...I haven't stopped since.


ME a class A drug!!......can you imagine it ...the Gov. being brought before the court charged with being in possession of an illegal substance with the intent of using it to blow his brains........Nutt by name and nutt by nature I say.

Do you know how daft I think this is?......I think I will write to the Horse and Hound and give them a horses perspective of this matter....doesn't that Nutt fellow know the difference between a drug for ravers and a good solid cob....I hope you all do.Let me reiterate...the drug ecstasy makes people have an inflated opinion of their capabilities until they fall down and break their bones...whereas riding horses makes people have an inflated opinion of their capabilities until they fall down and bre............yes well, the Gov. goes back to hospital this week and hopes to be out of his plaster cast soon...oopps.

No comments: