Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

I feel so bad....and it's ALL MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!
YES the Gov. is going into hospital today to get cut open and have metal plates bolted inside his arm...and all cos of ME. His broken arm hasn't mended so he needs an opp.....only hope he forgives me. He always tells me to look on the sunny side of life...so here's a picture of me and the Gov. being washed by my friend Emer....actually only I got a cold hose wash! It was taken on our Riding Club visit to Castle Leslie last summer...o for those hot summer days. Hope they will come again and...think I'm going to break down....poor old devil...he didn't deserve this...will let you know how he gets on...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob

Sorry to hear that your arm hasn't mended as it should and that you need surgery now. Hope all goes well Thinking of you, Jackie and Phil.