Monday, November 3, 2008

I'VE GOT A NEW GIRLFRIEND...I'M GOING TO BE A TOYBOY!!


I told you so....something was going on at our stables with the Gov. hammering and sawing all the time.

YES I was right....we have a new addition to the stables...she is called Solero...and she's beautiful...my new girlfriend. AND as she is a few years older then me , I suppose that makes me a toyboy.....fun isn't it!!!! They say that blonds have more fun.......just wait till I get my hooves on her!!
She came from Calliaghstown Equestrian Centre in Kildare and she even came with ANOTHER pony. Evidently Mam rode her several years ago and had always wanted to own her...and here she is in her new home.


The photo on the right is her being ridden for the last time at Calliaghstown by her groom Ciara who popped her over a few jumps before she left.....now see is mine...all mine...my very own Blondie.

So here we all are happy in our stables....me...Bess and Blondie.
Did I say that there is another new arrival in the stables?....well I'll tell you about that later in the week.......as for now......well I must go as I have a special date with this beautiful blond.







No comments: