Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'VE BEEN ELECTED P.R.O. OF DRUMCOURA RIDING CLUB!!




YES THAT'S RIGHT.....I've been elected as the Public Relation Officer of our Riding Club.....I got proposed at the AGM this week....YES me elected to office!!!!!!.....although as I'm so busy I am going to ask the Gov for some help. What will I have to do I hear you ask.......well its now my job to tell as many people as possible just what a great bunch of horses we are......YES.... OK our riders aren't bad either. So here is a selection of photos of what we did during the past year.......a weekend to Castle Leslie....riding on the beach....Elvis revisited...Xmas party...what a happy group we are.





Do you know I think I'm going to get used to doing this....me in a place of office...just think what I could do higher up....in government even....the'r are some real duffers in the Irish government.....I'm sure I could do better.



The government wanted to save some money, so what did they do?....take away old people's medical cards (for those of you not living in Ireland, they stoped free medical as a right to all people over 70....YES really...) AND save on teachers by increasing class sizes to 50 kids...there told you there were some duffers out there.


SO what would I do to put things to rights?.........well for the oldies I would give reduced cost of riding lessons to ALL pensioners.......and introduce riding lessons into the school curriculum.....there told you I could make a difference........YES come the next election you know what to do.........VOTE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if you would like to join our happy band of members phone Mam on 086 8775791 as she is the Sec. (I think the Gov. calls her Moira )

No comments: