Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'M NOT GOING TO BE A COWBOY



I'm so sad....I'm not going to get the chance to be a cowboy this week....no barrel racing....no big hats...no yippie hio's....no big jangly spurs...actually that's just as well as I saw the Gov. sharpen them up to use on me!!!!!! NO, the cowboys are not coming here from the Wild West.......well from Sligo and Donegal actually....but that's pretty wild at times. Evidently they had something else on....maby next spring as I was looking forward to doing my chasing after Indians bit.

BUT whose that I see in the picture above...he seems familiar with his Sheriffs badge on....yes it's whatshisname...you know the guy who became the President of the USA in his retirement.......no not Bush ......he was a different type of cowboy....yes you know him...why its Ronnie Regan riding away from Sligo...I hear its bad there some Saturday nights.

Guess what......it snowed here last week...not enough for a snowball fight...but it was snow. These are 2 photos of the snow last year ...doesn't the garden look lovely.....and just look at that daft dog Sam.
Must go now....I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....actually I prefer 'Granny got run over by a Reindeer'.

No comments: