Tuesday, October 21, 2008

THIS COWBOY STUFF IS GETTING SERIOUS

Now here I am lying down in my stable enjoying a hard earned rest......and all I get from the Gov. is how WE are going to be cowboys in a few weeks time. Whats this WE business? The Gov. is going to be the one dressing up....not me!!! He has even gone out and bought a Gene Autry CD....you know, he's the singing cowboy....the Gov. has even started singing Back in the Saddle Again to me when out hacking.......I'm getting a little worried about him recently.
He came into the stable the other day to take a photo of me with a daft cowboy hat on and a red scarf to go around my neck.....the nerve of it. NO WAY was I going to demean myself in that way.
Then he offered me a mint if I would pose for him.....Hoof It I told him....thinks he can buy me for an odd mint. Then he offered me double rations for a week to pose.....well lets not be too hasty about these things you know.....its not completely wrong to do a little dressing up from time to time....it could be worse.......I heard it said that the Gov. once dressed up as Barney.....rearly...no kidding. BUT if he thinks I would demean myself to dress up as a pink dinasawr....HA....NO WAY.....but as a cowboy.....mmmmmmmm...maby.

No comments: