Tuesday, August 26, 2008

O NO!.........ITS THE HOLIDAY PHOTOS !!!!!

It's that time of the year again when you get inflicted with other peoples holiday pics. Us horses have to suffer too you know....today the Gov. and Mam came in the stable so excited and showed me how they had spent their time in a hot sunny land far away from the rain of Ireland...the nerve of it!!!
There's the Gov. sitting on some daft creature and looking as though he is enjoying it...just look at the face on the camel...horrible.
AND guess what he brought home as a souvenir? a muzzle from that beast...says its for their museum...it had better be. I don't do muzzles......I don't bite...I give kisses...I give big kisses....I even give big sloppy wet kisses....BUT I DON'T BIT.

3 comments:

Backyard Bill said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

Great pic of you on the camel, but having been on one myself, I bet Mr Tibbs is the more interesting and obedient ride!!Jackie.

Phil said...

Camels spit as well Rob

Phil (Jackie's husband)